How do you create a form easily that contains math?
1. Use g(Math) to create math in your Spreadsheet and then select g(Math) Quick Quiz Creator from the g(Math) menu.
2. Select the range of questions that you want to make into form questions. This range can be any rectangular selection. The best way to ensure this is to click and drag to select your questions. g(Math) will read questions across row-wise, meaning it will go through all the questions in row 1 and then move on to row 2, and so forth as it creates the form.
3. Click Preview. It will confirm your selection and ask you if you want to Proceed to make a quiz using that question range.
4. Click Proceed and enter the Form Title name in the box.
5. When you click Create Form, my minions will make your Form containing the questions you selected in your highlighted column. You will see the message popup in the bottom of the Sidebar to see that it is working.
6. After the Form is created a Popup Window will tell you the URL to edit your form.
7. Go to the Form to further edit your questions if needed. I made the directions of each question Solve to streamline the quiz creation process. I also numbered the questions for easier reference. You probably want to edit the question directions.
8. You will notice that there is a response box under each question. This is actually a blank question with a text response. You can change this to Multiple Choice if you want (or any other type of Form question that is allowed). You cannot insert images into Multiple Choice options yet.
In the form response destination, each of the question responses in the header row will be blank, you need to manually type in the question you want to use (or use g(Math) to insert the image in that row).
Now you can create Google Forms containing math easily!!